Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Keeping up with my Training

I've neglected posting about my training, however I have been doing my 3 miles, 3x a week for the last two weeks.  Yay, me!  Pat on the back... however, today I drove right by the gym, didn't even blink, thought about stopping but came right home.  I just wanted to come home.  I wanted to spend the afternoon cleaning, WTH?  Yes, I felt like cleaning instead of working out.  I thought to myself, "The gym will be there later."

If you know me, cleaning and doing laundry is not something I would willing choose to do over going to the gym.  I love the feeling of a good workout, heck, I even have the energy after to clean house.  Today, I just wanted to rest.  So, I listened to my body and decided to come home, relax, and rest... until maybe later when I'm bored and the gym has cleared out of the after-workouters, maybe around 8:30 or 9:00pm, once it gets quiet.  I'll go then.  Tuesdays are for procrastinating, aren't they?  Well, I'm feeling it.  Yep.  Procrastination Tuesday... Swept the floor with my new Swiffer, dusted, made an attempt at some Spring cleaning, will prepare for my interview tomorrow and bam, maybe after I have a spot of dinner, I'll feel like going to the gym. But, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment